The leadership cohort will bring together local authorities to fast track the ongoing development, implementation and integration of their Net Zero Climate Strategies.
- Create, update, sense-check and enhance your climate strategy
- Integrate the climate strategy with existing strategies
- Thematic workshops run with Space Syntax, Useful Projects and trusted experts
- Training of the wider team in the use of the platform for ongoing implementation and management
The six month process will provide you with an enhanced climate strategy integrated into existing strategies to streamline implementation, increase engagement and improve reporting. The cost is £9,750 for this six month process.
The Net Zero Navigator Tool
Connected Places Catapult (CPC) have worked with Useful Projects, Space Syntax and a range of local authorities to develop a practical tool to help local authorities reach their net zero targets. The CPC partnered with OnePlanet to integrate the Navigator with the OnePlanet platform.
The Net Zero Navigator tool is designed to help:
- Make or refine plans to reach net-zero in a UK local authority area – which reflects the unique characteristics and capabilities of that area
- Incorporate a view on co-benefits to help support the case for action
- Build the business case for different intervention areas
- Identify other local authorities with shared challenges and characteristics in order to collaborate and learn
- Translate a finalised plan into execution through the OnePlanet platform which enables programme planning and delivery