One Planet Integrator Training
Bioregional’s CPD-certified training and assessment will equip you with the skills and knowledge to use One Planet Living to transform projects or organisations.
The One Planet Living framework has been proven to radically cut carbon emissions and achieve other major environmental, economic and social benefits in $30bn of real estate; towns and cities from 10,000 to 100,000 people; large and small businesses and schools.
It has three components:
Developing a One Planet Action Plan
Understand the concept of One Planet Living and learn how to develop and implement a One Planet Action Plan
You will gain more knowledge about the key concepts and ideas that underpin One Planet Living and Bioregional’s One Planet Living leadership recognition process
Throughout the course you will learn from some of the most inspiring examples of sustainable development, including:
• BedZED and One Brighton – Bioregional’s pioneering eco-developments
• Les Villages Nature Paris – with its zero-carbon heat network, biodiversity enhancement and sustainable guest experience
• Singita in Africa – with its integrated sustainable tourism and conservation model
• City of Fremantle in Australia– inspiring change and engagement in your city
• Zibi in Ottawa, Canada – pioneering large-scale town centre developments
• B&Q, Kingfisher – sustainable operations and customer service provision.